Website Kraft Analytics Group
SUMMARY: The Advanced Analytics Associate position will involve working closely with the data science and business intelligence teams for the planning, execution, and delivery of all KAGR analytics and data science products, which include a variety of predictive models, marketing analytics, forecasting, development of sales and business analytics, and more. Additionally, the Associate, Advanced Analytics will participate in consulting projects with an emphasis on bridging the analytical techniques of the business intelligence and data science teams to deliver unique insights to customers. This position will also assist on working cross-functionally across KAGR to determine project scope, define project plan, and translate analytical findings to business partners.
Mine data and translate raw data into meaningful insights and recommendations
Leverage project management skills to ensure solutions are built and delivered accurately and on time
Apply various analytical models (trends analysis, correlations, linear/logistic regression, and more advanced ML techniques) to solve business problems
Construct and maintain of a variety of predictive models (lead scoring, look-a-like, retention, and other customized predictive models). Develop revenue, ticket sales, attendance, and other forecasting models (familiarity with regression analysis and Python)
Develop new approaches to present complex concepts using data visualization
Collaborate with partners across Business Intelligence, Data Science and Consulting to leverage their business/technical expertise and develop the most optimal business solution
Proactively ensure cross-functional stakeholders are fully aligned and informed of project status
Develop custom solutions–such as utilizing diagnostic analytics to determine root causes of problems, or fixing and correcting existing models and analytical tools–as required by KAGR clients
Mentor, formally and informally, team members and/or direct reports utilizing their subject matter expertise and experience
Special projects and assignments as business dictates
Responsible for the maintenance, creation and control of all personally identifiable information or any other information protected by any Confidentiality or Privacy Standards or Company Policies that you have access or knowledge of, including but not limited to any state or federal regulations including HIPAA
- Degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or quantitative discipline
- 3+ years of professional experience required for this role
- Understanding and willingness to learn statistical analysis and modeling
- Ability to present complex data sets and analyses in easy to understand ways
- Experience and understanding of advanced analytical models and machine learning.
- Experience with Python required
- Experience with SQL required for data mining
- Experience processing and analyzing large data sets. Expertise with Excel is required.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exhibit planning, organizational, process, analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Be proactive, autonomous, and willing to influence others
- Ability to work within a diverse team and serve a variety of stakeholders with different priorities
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interest in learning and applying statistical methodologies, techniques, and processes.
- Interest in marketing analytics and advanced market research (customer segmentation, pricing analysis, factor analysis, stated-preference surveys).
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other computing equipment
- The employee frequently is required to talk or hear
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Fast paced office environment
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.