Website Fenway Sports Management
- Work to identify new sales prospects and obtain contact information for key decision-makers.
- Research new and existing prospects to identify sales hooks to support outreach.
- Research and develop category and outreach strategies and contribute to sales strategy meetings.
- Join relevant prospect calls and meetings alongside the Sales team to take notes that will shape future sales materials.
- Assist in building and managing sales presentations, proposals, and other materials alongside the Sales team ensuring that the content, flow and narrative addresses prospect needs and questions.
- Identify and prospect against key industry events and opportunities for FSM to be present within the brand/advertising environment.
- Produce and share weekly deal status reports and prospect updates via CRM.
- Manage administrative efforts on behalf of the Sales team, including but not limited to scheduling meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Host clients and prospects at games or other hospitality events when applicable (location-based).
CHARACTERISTICS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Takes initiative and ownership to provide value to the organization.
- Sharp attention to detail with a focus on completing work accurately and thoroughly.
- Proficiency in full Microsoft 365 (including Office, Word, Excel, PPT, OneDrive and Teams).
- Working knowledge of CRM systems, including Salesforce.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours that may include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- The program will begin in early June 2024, running for a maximum of 12 months, with a minimum commitment of 9 months requested.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- There are various stages in our application process, and we expect to conclude and make offers by April 2024
- Associates will be paid on an hourly basis and are eligible for overtime
- Associates are not eligible for benefits or parking
- If available, and eligibility requirements are met, Associates will have the opportunity to apply for housing at a subsidized monthly rate (Boston office ONLY)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.