South Coast Improvement Company
South Coast Improvement Company is seeking a results-driven and highly motivated Senior Business Development Manager to join our team to be based in Marion MA. This person will represent SCIC and be responsible for contacting, meeting and establishing new business relationships in Senior Living, Manufacturing and Hospitality.
South Coast Improvement Company is a dynamic, success driven commercial construction management firm and we are seeking a Senior Business Development Manager to join our diverse, talented team. Our employees thrive and take pride in delivering quality construction management on budget and on schedule, resulting in repeat business that makes our company the industry leader in a very robust construction niche. In addition to strong relationships with several well-respected institutions across various sectors in the greater Boston Area, South Coast Improvement has 85% repeat business with some of the largest providers of Senior Living and Affordable housing along the East Coast.
Senior Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Consistently manage prospective clients and prospects in various stages of the sales process
- Establish ongoing relationships with clients.
- Lead sales meetings and presentations with clients
- Report on planned and executed sales activities to Senior Leadership
- Keep Senior Leadership apprised of current and anticipated market conditions
- Build and maintain a strong network
- Maintain memberships and participate in organizations and events
- Consistently manage a full spectrum of clients and prospects in various stages of development
- Develop targeted new clients from research by our Development Analyst
- Develop strategies to target new prospects
- Engage Senior Leadership in sales process early and often
- Study and Develop understanding of issues affecting target markets
- Work closely with Estimating, Preconstruction and Production teams
- Travel will be required
- 5-7+ years experience with proven success in business development.
- Strong sales background, experience in commercial construction, real estate, development, or similar field preferable.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to produce highly professional presentations.
- Existing book of contacts
- Bachelors Degree [Business, Marketing, or related field preferred]
Senior Business Development Manager Compensation
- Salary based on experience
- Uncapped commission
- Health Insurance
- Vision and Dental
- 401 (k) Matching
Paid Time Off
To apply for this job please visit southcoastimprovementcompany.applytojob.com.