State Street Global Markets Professional Development Program – FULL TIME ROLE STARTING IN JULY 2024
- Our Global Markets Professional Development Program (GM PDP) is a full-time career opportunity, designed to provide strategic and comprehensive training across our Sales, Trading and Research business lines. This program is specific to State Street Global Markets as we require distinct and diverse skill sets to help drive our global sales, trading and business lines.
- Selected candidates are eligible to participate in up to 4 assignments across Global Markets. Each assignment runs for 6 months.
- Prospective candidates will have an undergraduate degree in computer science, math, hard sciences, finance, economics or liberal arts. The platform has several focus areas, sponsored by our global sales, trading and research teams. Each assignment is designed to provide key learning and growth opportunities along with a deeper understanding of State Street Global Markets.
- State Street Global Markets is a leading provider of innovative, value-added solutions in financing, liquidity, and asset intelligence to address the needs of investment professionals globally.
- An intensive State Street Global Markets orientation at our offices in Boston
- 6-month assignments designed to accelerate the development of critical Markets knowledge, skills, and experience
- Access to training courses on financial markets, sponsorship for CFA, and essential business skills will be provided
- Qualifications include:
- Graduating in December 2023 or May 2024
- Strong interest in the global capital markets
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, fluid, fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Strong passion for learning and commitment to career development
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills which are required to work in our collegial, collaborative environment
- Exceptional EQ
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
To apply for this job please visit statestreet.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.